PROJECTS DONE BY STUDENT / TRABAJOS HECHOS POR LOS ALUMNOS
– JOSE LUIS ALFAMA, THE NOVICE SAILOR
– CONCENTRATION CAMP OF AUSCHWITZ (4º ESO): We think it was something terrible what nazis did with this innocent people. The building was a great construction, but it hadn’t have a good use.
– CREATE A CLIMOGRAPH (3º ESO): This PowerPoint presentation will help you learn how to create a climograph and how to use climographs to compare climates in different places
– AL-ANDALUS (2º ESO): The kingdom of Granada became the last Muslim territory in the Iberian Peninsula. It was ruled by the Nasr Family, they were very weak.
– SOS JAPAN (1º ESO): You have learnt a lot about the catastrophe in Japan.
INTERESTING WEBSITES / PÁGINAS WEB DE INTERÉS
http://www.ted.com/: Useful page full of talks (with the scripts).
http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/gcsebitesize/geography/: A great tool for 3 ESO students.
http://www.xtec.net/~ealonso/flash/mapasflash.htm: Interactive maps, you can choose the language.
GAMES / JUEGOS
- Fling the teacher Romans
http://www.schoolhistory.co.uk/games/fling Fling the teacher The Black Death
- Fling the teacher The Black Death
- Fling the teacher Ancient Greece
- Fling the teacher choose the topic
RECOMMENDED BIBLIOGRAPHY/ BIBLIOGRAFÍA RECOMENDADA